The BRESSER Messier NT-114/500 NANO telescope is the perfect combination of a large Newtonian mirror with a short focal length. The advanced observer who has discovered that light gathering is a more important factor than magnification, will especially appreciate the large 114 mm mirror. Enough light can be reflected into the eyepiece to be able to see even the most distant objects in our solar system at great detail. Suitable also for traveling and to observe large open star clusterns and the milky way.
The telescope arrives with a wide array of accessories and almost pre-assembled - observation can start immediately.
The BRESSER NANO is a light-to-medium-duty alt-azimuth mount with tripod designed to quickly and easily accept small to medium sized refractors, such as the AR-90s, AR-102s, AR-102xs and the ED-80 APO. Lightweight, fast Newtonians will also match up nicely with the BRESSER NANO AZ mount. As long as your telescope does not exceed 8 pounds and has a Vixen-Style Universal Dovetail bar for mounting the telescope to the mount head, you are good to go.
The stainless steel tripod that comes standard with the BRESSER NANO AZ mount has adjustable legs and a wide foot print, which makes the tripod more stable. Spreader vanes with an acessory tray locks against the inside of the legs to secure the tripod even further, and keep vibrations to a minimum.
Do you want to capture what you see ? With the included smartphone holder bracket you can use your smartphone to easily take colour pictures of celestial objects - like through a telephoto lens ! With the included camera adapter ring T2 you can also attach your DSLR or CCD camera direct to the focuser in order to capture high resolution pictures of the Moon by using short exposure times.
- High quality and compact reflector telescope
- Richfield telescope also for traveling
- Easy to use BRESSER NANO AZ Mount
- Telescope arrives almost pre-assembled
- Large 40mm secondary mirror
- Diffraction limitted optics for ideal sharpness and contrast
- Magnification with supplied accessories: 20x, (max. suggested: 228x)
- Focal distance, aperture ratio: 500mm, f/4.4
- Stainless steel field tripod
- Smartphone holder bracket included - for taking pictures
- Eyepiece diameter: 31.7mm (1.25")
- Optical tube Messier NT-114/500
- BRESSER NANO alt/azimuth mount
- Stainless steel tripod with accessory tray
- Eyepiece: BRESSER Super Plössl 26mm
- Red dot finder
- Diagonal mirror 1,25" (31,7mm)
- Smartphone camera adapter
- Camera-Adapter Ring T2 (M42x0.75mm)
- Star chart software & rotatable star-map