Celestron Oceana 7x50 Porro WP Binoculars
The Oceana marine binocular from Celestron is a waterproof binocular designed for marine use but it also useful for various land based observations as well.
This feature-packed model includes an illuminated compass for direction finding, reticle for distance measurement, and a convenient center focus system. Maximum optical performance is appreciated with the BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. It has a large 50mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
Oceana 7x50 Marine - General Features
- Backlit illuminated liquid dampened magnetic compass; excellent navigational tool for land or sea
- Horizontal and vertical etched reticle to help determine relative size of objects
- Range finding dial calculates actual object distance or size
- Completely waterproof – dry nitrogen charged and sealed with internal O-rings to prevent internal fogging - unaffected by climate and temperature changes
- Excellent depth of field for minimal focus adjustments
- Nautical style padded canvas case and straps
- Attached objective caps
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting
Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 50 mm (1.97 in)
Magnification (x): 7 x
Carrying Case: Padded Canvas
Apparent Field of View: 7 °
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 367 ft (112 m)
Exit Pupil (mm): 7.1 mm (0.28 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 26 mm (1.02 in)
Close Focus (Binoculars): 18 ft (5.49 m)
IPD Max: 75 mm (2.95 in)
IPD Min: 60 mm (2.36 in)
Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
Weight (oz): 38 oz (1077 g)
Weather Proof: Waterproof
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Purchases over £100 are delivered free. Orders before 11:30 a.m are eligible for next day delivery if item is in stock. Our gift bags are sent seperately and will arrive 3-5 days from date of purchase.
This product is eligible for 0% finance, please contact us for details.