Celestron NexImage 5mp Solar System Imager
Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images with almost any telescope with the NexImage 5 Solar System Imager. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5 brings out tremendous detail and produces images rivaling those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 5 is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with NexImage 5!
NexImage 5MP Features:
- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
- Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer
- Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric "seeing" leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Barrel accepts standard 1.25” eyepiece filters
- 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
- Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window
- Selectable “region of interest” sub-framing
- 2x2 and 4x4 binning capability
- Progressive scan
- Includes USB 2.0 cable
Mounting: 1.25" barrel nose piece
Chip: 1/2.5" format, color CMOS Sensor
Camera Resolution: 5MP - 9 different settings to choose from ranging from 640x480 to 2592x1944
Sensor Size: 5.7mm x 4.28mm (7 mm diagonal)
Pixel Size: 2.2 micron square
Sensitivity: .53 V/ lux-sec (@550nm)
Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
USB Connection: High-Speed USB 2.0 cable
Frames per Second: 6.23 to 52.37 at the lowest resolution, 0.71 to 5.99 at the highest resolution
Redundant w/Exposure Range: 1/10000 to 30 seconds
Purchases over £100 are delivered free. Orders before 11:30 a.m are eligible for next day delivery if item is in stock. Our gift bags are sent seperately and will arrive 3-5 days from date of purchase.
This product is eligible for 0% finance, please contact us for details.