Bresser Messier NT-150s/750 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly
The BRESSER Messier N-150s excels with tack-sharp parabolic optics. The 150mm aperture enables you to observe bright nebulas in the depth of space. Find the remnants of a gigantic stellar explosion from the year 1054 in the Taurean constellation, or scan the glowing bands of the great Orion Nebula. Detect the famous Whirlpool Galaxy in the Big Dipper or find the Dumpbell-Nebula in the constellation Vulpecula (little fox).
This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
- Excellent focuser with 65mm open diameter
- Diffraction limited optics with parabolic main mirror
- optimized finder socket for comfortable use
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel
- T2 thread for DSLR cameras (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
- 50,8mm (2") to 31,7mm (1,25") adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical Tube
- 26mm Super Plössl eyepiece (31.7mm / 1.25")
- integrated 31.7 mm and T2 adapter
- adapter for 50.8 mm (2")
- mounting ring (for EXOS and similar mounts)
- handle with camera holder
- 6x30 Viewfinder
- astronomy PC software Stellarium
- rotatable star map
OPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS Optical design Newtonian Reflector Magnification from 29 Maximum recommended magnification 300 Primary mirror diam. 150 mm Secondary mirror diameter 55 mm Mirror/Lens diam. 150 mm Focal length 750 mm Aperture ratio 5 Angular resolution 0.86 arc seconds Finderscope 6 x 30 mm Mount Type Optics without Mount GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA Material OTA Aluminium Focusing system 2.5" Hexafoc Colour white Dust protection caps Dust protection caps for open aperture and eyepiece holder Product series Messier Ext. warranty after online registration* 10 Years DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS Net weight OTA (incl. accessories) 5.5 kg Total length 100 cm Total width 100 cm Total height 170 cm Tube diameter 180 mm Tube length 690 mm