Bresser Messier NT-130s/650 Optical Tube Assembly
The BRESSER Messier N-130s excels with tack-sharp parabolic optics. The 130mm aperture enables you to observe bright nebulas in the depth of space. Find the remnants of a gigantic stellar explosion from the year 1054 in the Taurean constellation, or scan the glowing bands of the great Orion Nebula. Detect the famous Whirlpool Galaxy in the Big Dipper or find the Dumpbell-Nebula in the constellation Vulpecula (little fox).
This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
- Precisely made parabolic mirror, perfect suitable for visual observing and astrophotography.
- Diffraction limited optics with parabolic main mirror.
- Perfect for beginners, but also a nice rich field scope for experienced astronomers and astrophotography.
- It will match perfect on Exos-1 (EQ4) and bigger mounts.
- Large and stable 2" focuser.
- 6x30 straight through reticle
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4" thread)
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 50,8mm to 31,7mm adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- optical tube
- 26 mm Super Ploessl eyepiece
- T2 adapter
- 6x30 viewfinder
- camera attachment screw
- astronomy software
- star chart
- moon chart
OPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS Optical design Newtonian Reflector Magnification from 25 Maximum recommended magnification 260 Primary mirror diam. 130 mm Secondary mirror diameter 47 mm Mirror/Lens diam. 130 mm Focal length 650 mm Angular resolution 1 arc seconds Mount Type Optics without Mount GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA Colour white Dust protection caps Dust protection caps for open aperture and eyepiece holder Product series Messier DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS Net weight OTA (incl. accessories) 4 kg Tube diameter 165 mm Tube length 610 mm