Bresser Messier NT-130/650 EXOS-1 Telescope
If you are looking for an affordable telescope for astrophotography beginners, this BRESSER Messier NT-130/650 is suitable for you. It provides your observations with a wide field of vision. The optics has no chromatic aberration and is ideal for deep sky imaging with a DSLR camera or a camera. The low focal ratio f/d combined with a short focal length ensures good results from the start. For astrophotography, the EXOS-1 frame must be leveled with the polar scope and the engine to the right ascension. For the best performance, it is advisable to regularly adjust the optics with a laser collimator.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
- Precisely made parabolic mirror, perfect suitable for visual observing and astrophotography
- Diffraction limited optics with parabolic main mirror
- Bubble level for easy tripod setup
- Perfect for beginners, but also a nice rich field scope for experienced astronomers and astrophotography.
- 6x30 straight through viewfinder
- cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4” thread)
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 50,8mm (2“) to 31,7mm (1,25“) adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Tube rings with dovetail plate, handle and camera holder
- Equatorial mount EXOS-1
- Steel tripod with tripod spider and eyepiece holders
- 26mm SuperPlössl eyepiece (31.7mm / 1.25")
- Integrated 31.7mm and T2 adapter
- Adapter for 50.8mm (2") eyepieces
- 6x30 straight viewfinder
- Astronomy Software Stellarium
- Rotatable star map
OPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS Optical design Newtonian Reflector Magnification from 25 Maximum recommended magnification 260 Secondary mirror diameter 47 mm Mirror/Lens diam. 130 mm Focal length 650 mm Angular resolution 1 arc seconds Mount Type German/Equatorial Mount GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA Fine movements Manual (RA and DEC) Material tripod3 Steel/chromium-plated steel Colour white Dust protection caps Dust protection caps for open aperture and eyepiece holder Product series Messier DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS Net weight OTA (incl. accessories) 4 kg Tube diameter 165 mm Tube length 610 mm Maximum load capacity 7 kg
Bresser Delivery Information
Please be aware this product takes 3-5 days for delivery.